Wireless Bluetooth and ANT+ Cycling Cadence Sensor
The Wahoo RPM cadence sensor is your sleek little solution for measuring cycling cadence data. It's wireless, magnet-less, lightweight, and easily mounts to your bike's crank arm or to your shoe. Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual band technology allows you to connect to and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers. Collecting cadence data has never been this easy.
Dual Band Technology
Both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and bike computers.
No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device.
Sleek, Lightweight Design
It only weighs 7 grams!
Provides accurate cadence data during your ride
Two Bike Mount Options
(1) mount with double sided 3M tape, or (2) use the silicone sleeve and mount with zip ties.
Shoe Mount Option
The RPM can be worn on your shoe for spin classes or use with multiple bikes
Two LED lights show the sensor's device connection (blue) and cadence detection (red)
No charging required! Operates on a coin cell battery for up to 1 years.
RPM cadence sensor will fit with most bikes and frame sizes
- Physical Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.25" x.75" x 1"
- Weight: 7 grams
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: Up to 12 months
- Water Rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft)
- Wireless Signal Strength Up to 10 feet
IN THE BOX
- RPM Cadence sensor
- CR 2032 Battery (installed)
- Rubber Mounting Option
- Shoe Mount Option
- 3M double sided tape
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Info Guide