Why buy bike from us?
Uncompromising performance at the sweetest price.
Inspired by the Sensium model, Audacio is our endurance model built with Supreme 5 aluminum that emphasizes comfort. Perfect for your weekend outings or your initial sports cycling competition, the Audacio is adapted to all levels of practice.
Concave seat stay and a curved upper tube in order to limit vibration effects, components carefully selected to bring you comfort and control on all surfaces, the Audacio 300 CP is an excellent sports cycling bike offering good performance at an affordable price. This bike features both a Supreme 5 frame for more solidity and a carbon fork mount with a robust aluminum pivot for both comfort and technical performance.
When tested on your first climbs, you’ll appreciate: a compact Tiagra 50/34 crankset, a 10-speed 11-34 cassette for a wide gear ratio, smoothness and precision. The MAVIC OPEN ELITE wheel rims, combined with the SHIMANO RS400 hub, offer security and ease of handling under all circumstances. Its ITALIA X1 SELLE saddle yields the comfort expected for all your outings, even the longer ones.
For cyclists looking for their first “proper” road bike and those wanting to work on their endurance to take the next step.
- Cyclosportive frame in Supreme 5 alloy: Lightness and solidity.
- Redesigned carbon fork with robust alloy stearer.
- Frame : AUDACIO SUPREME 5 ALLOY
- Fork : AUDACIO CARBON / ALLOY STEERER
- Headset : FSA ZS 4D 1.1/8"
- Bottom bracket : SHIMANO BB-RS500
- Crankset : SHIMANO TIAGRA FC-R4700, 50x34 170mm (XS,S) 172.5mm (M) 175mm (L,XL,XXL)
- Stem : LAPIERRE AS-LP2 -7° 31.8mm 90mm (XS,S) 100mm (M) 110mm (L) 120mm (XL,XXL)
- Seatpost : LAPIERRE SP-3D1 27.2x350mm
- Handlebar : LAPIERRE HB-CR12 40cm (XS) 42cm (S,M,L) 44cm (XL,XXL)
- Front derailleur : SHIMANO TIAGRA FD-R4700BM
- Rear derailleur : SHIMANO TIAGRA RD-R4700GS, 10s
- Brakes : SHIMANO TIAGRA BR-R4700
- Shifters : SHIMANO TIAGRA ST-4700 2x10s
- Saddle : SELLE ITALIA X1
- Wheel : MAVIC OPEN ELITE / SHIMANO RS400 32H / 2x1.7 x2 SPOKES
- Sprocket : SHIMANO HG500 10s 11-34T
- Tires : CONTINENTAL Ultra Sport 2 SL 700x25
- Weight : 9,6kg
The material chosen for your frame is critical to your bike’s performance. We work tirelessly to perfect our aluminium frames. Working with the best specialists in the industry, we have created our very high-end Alloy Supreme. It has three levels of strength and weight. Supreme 6 is 12% stronger and 1.5% lighter than Alu 7005 aluminium. It is an exceptionally durable alloy.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file