The Satori Smart is the only basic trainer which provides speed, cadence and power outputs. This data can be received by several devices simultaneously, such as your smartphone and sports watch.
Manual resistance control
The Satori Smart is controlled by a lever on your steer, allowing you to set the resistance as required. The higher the position, the more resistance.
Multifunctional front wheel support
The Skyliner is a front wheel support that raises the front wheel for a natural cycling position and increased stability. It also serves as a handle to carry the trainer.
Click ‘n ride
The bike is fixed in the trainer easily by two simple clicks.
Unique dual material roller
The roll that places the resistance on your rear wheel is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve with a soft core of elastogel. The steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel aborbs vibrations to reduce noise.
Optimized for stability.
The Satori Smart measures your speed to calculate your cadence and power, this calculation is highly accurate. The trainer transmits this data via the ANT+ FE-C protocol and Bluetooth® Smart open protocol. You connect one device via the Bluetooth signal, while you can connect as many devices as you want via ANT+. You can thus monitor and update your performance on several devices at the same time.
With the Tacx Utility app you can always benefit from the latest firmware for the Tacx trainer and check the connection with other devices. When an update is available, you receive a notification and you can decide whether you want to update your trainer.
- Type of trainer: Basic Smart trainer with magnetic brake
- Magnets:1 Neodymium magnet
- Transmission: Roller, 30 mm
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator: None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): None
- Firmware upgradable: Yes
- Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB , if necessary with axle skewer
- Supplied with:Front wheel support , Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40 km/h): 950 Watt
- Max. slope: n.a.
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 16.3Nm
- Max. brake force: 48N
- Flywheel: Actual of 1,6kg
- Flywheel effect: 16.9 kg (37.3 lbs)
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint (lxw): 675×650mm (26.6×25.6in)
- Height: 410mm (16.1in)
- Dimensions when folded: 565×410×245mm (22.2×16.1×9.65in)
- Weight: 7.75kg (17.1lbs)
- Article number: T2400