Want to explore further, longer or more often?
Nothing combines ease of use and fun quite as well as an e-MTB - and few e-MTBs can match the CUBE Reaction Hybrid Race for value and performance. Blending all our engineers' accumulated experience in a beautifully crafted frame designed around the requirements of the Bosch drive unit, we've hand picked the components to get the best out of your off-road riding. From the RockShox Silver fork to the 11 speed Shimano transmission, hydraulic disc brakes and comfortable, grippy 2.6 inch tyres, this is a bike that will squeeze the maximum fun out of any trail. Guaranteed to keep you smiling, mile after mile.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, ARG, Double Butted, Disc Only, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK Air, Tapered, 15x110mm,100mm, Lockout
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars: Cube Rise Trail Bar Pro, 720mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Brake system: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Crankset: FSA CK-745, 170mm, 15T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T
- Front hub: Shimano Deore HB-M6010-B, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano Deore FH-M6000, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.60
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500
- Extras: Dropper Post Option: #13619 RFR Teleskop-Sattelstütze 30.9x100mm, #13620 RFR Teleskop-Sattelstütze 30.9x120mm
- Drive unit: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Display: Bosch Purion Bosch 2A
- Weight: 22,6 kg
Pooling all the knowledge they've gained from years of working with Bosch's superb drive system, our engineers came up with a way to integrate both motor and battery into a gravity cast bottom bracket and down tube. The result isn't just surprisingly elegant, it's also precisely the right blend of light, strong and stiff - so you can be assured of optimum power transfer and the best handling experience. Our Agile Ride Geometry is the icing on the cake, giving this e-MTB a stable but lively ride character that you're sure to love. We didn't forget practicalities, either - the battery can be charted without removing it from the frame, and internally routed cables keep grit and moisture away for longer lasting, more precise gear shifts.
Agile Ride Geometry
We ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in our series of big wheel bikes. We also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let us achieve the same trail as our 26in bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly we shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. We invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give us more tyre clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least we kept the BB height the same as on our 26in bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
Easy Mount Kickstand
The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
Integrated Cable Routing
Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Wet Paint Surface
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Frame Safe System
To protect our high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame ? if not required ? will be sealed with a cover for protection.
Optimal Drive Position
The engine is the critical part of an Ebike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new Ebike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed down tube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file