Why buy bike from us?
The Justice is a carefully assembled masterpiece with the sophistication and elegance that you just won’t find on any other bike. You’ll notice a lot of attention to detail on the Justice, including the “wear” line on the Saltplus (Sting) tires and the smaller “hang free” dropouts for a seamless peg/hubguard interface. Now with revised geometry for 2018, the Justice is a fantastic all round bike that comes with fully removable brake hardware and all the latest equipment you will need to conquer any terrain you want. Available in two jaw dropping colour schemes and spec’d to handle just about anything, the Justice really is the bike of no compromises.
- Frame: 4130 crmo DT, TT & CS, tapered SS and CS, with removable brake pivots & guides
- Fork: SALT “AM 20” fork, 1020 hi-ten , 4130 crmo steerer, 28mm offset
- Bars: SALT "Justice" bar, 1020 hi-ten
- Grips: SALT "EX" grips
- Stem: SALT “Comp” top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALT “PRO” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT “Moto” alloy brake lever
- Brakes: ÉCLAT "Talon" alloy u-brake-rear
- Cranks: SALT “EX” tubular 3pc "TSS" crank crmo 170mm, 8 spline
- BB: SALT “Mid” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT “Slash” nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT “AM” chain, 510h type
- Sprocket SALT “Comp” steel 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: SALT “AM” alloy hub, lb, 3/8"s female bolt, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT “EX” cassette hub, full sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Hubguards: -
- Front Rim: SALT “Fraction” rim, straight single wall, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALTPLUS “Brace” straight double wall rim, 36h
- Seat: WETHEPEOPLE "Justice" mid padded tripod seat
- Seat Post: alloy tripod post
- Seat Clamp: SALT “AM” alloy seat clamp
- Tires: SALTPLUS “Sting” 2.4" front / 2.3" rear
- Pegs: -
- Weight: 12.06kg / 26.58lbs
What Bmx size for you?
Click here and see which size suits you best
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file