Why buy bike from us?
SUPERLIGHT AND ENGINEERED TO GO LONG. FROM GRAN FONDOS TO GRITTY EPIC RIDES, THIS IS THE PINNACLE OF ENDURANCE ROAD.
There is no better road machine for long, demanding days in the saddle. The superlight frameset is handcrafted with Giant’s pro-level Advanced SL composite and engineered with endurance geometry. Its innovative technologies include flat-mount disc brakes with 12mm front and rear thru-axles and the vibration-damping D-Fuse integrated seatpost. The oversized and tapered OverDrive 2 steerer tube boosts cornering precision. And the MegaDrive downtube and PowerCore bottom bracket deliver precise handling and class-leading pedaling efficiency. Tubeless Ready.
- Advanced SL carbon composite frame with integrated D-Fuse seatpost
- Advanced SL-grade carbon composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 11-speed electronic componentry
- Shimano Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant SLR 0 disc composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia AC 0 tubeless tyres
- Frame:Advanced SL-grade Composite, Integrated Seatpost
- Fork:Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Contact SLR
- Stem:Giant Contact SLR
- Seatpost:Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Design
- Saddle:Giant Contact SLR (Neutral)
- Pedals:Not Included
- Shifters:Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 22 speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Brakes:Shimano Dura-Ace Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers:Shimano Di2 Hydraulic
- Cassette:Shimano Dura-Ace, 11x30
- Chain:Shimano CN-HG901
- Crankset:Shimano Dura-Ace, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano PressFit BB92
- Rims:Giant SLR-0 Disc WheelSystem
- Hubs:Giant SLR-0 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm Thru-Axle
- Spokes:Giant SLR-0 Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres:Giant Gavia AC 0 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Extras:RideSense ANT+/Bluetooth, Tyre Sealant
Advanced Composite SL Technology
Giant’s Professional Grade raw carbon material is woven in our own composite factory using our most advanced engineering and construction methods including: Continuous Fiber Technology to add strength while reducing weight; Carbon Nanotube Technology resin to improve impact resistance; and Fusion Process for lighter, stronger frame junctions.
Compact Road Design
Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
The proprietary “D” shaped composite seatpost damps vibration, resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file