Why buy bike from us?
PURE ROAD PERFORMANCE FOR EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE. CLIMB, CORNER AND DESCEND WITH UNBEATABLE EFFICIENCY AND CONTROL.
Break away on the climb or on a fast, tricky descent. The TCR Advanced SL Disc is designed to excel in every aspect of racing, and engineered to the precise demands of top pro racers from Team Sunweb. From the superior stiffness-to-weight ratio of its Advanced SL composite frame to its integrated disc brakes including flat mounts and thru-axles—everything about this bike screams high performance. The Variant integrated seatpost balances efficiency and compliance. Proven Compact Road geometry, an OverDrive 2 steerer tube, and the massive MegaDrive downtube all work together to deliver legendary handling that’s synonymous with the TCR name. Tubeless Ready.
- Advanced SL-grade carbon composite frame with integrated Variant composite seatpost
- Advanced SL-grade carbon composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed electronic componentry
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant SLR 1 Disc composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia Race 0 tubeless tyres
- Frame:Advanced SL-grade Composite, Integrated Seatpost
- Fork:Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer, Disc
- Handlebar:Giant Contact SLR
- Stem:Giant Contact SLR
- Seatpost:Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Design
- Saddle:Giant Contact SLR (Forward)
- Pedals:Not Included
- Shifters:Shimano Ultegra Di2 22 speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Brakes:Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers:Shimano Ultegra Di2 Hydraulic
- Cassette:Shimano Ultegra, 11x28
- Chain:KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset:Shimano Ultegra, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano PressFit BB72
- Rims:Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem
- Hubs:Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem 12mm Thru-Axle
- Spokes:Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres:Giant Gavia AC 0 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Extras:RideSense ANT+/Bluetooth, Tyre Sealant
Advanced Composite SL Technology
Giant’s Professional Grade raw carbon material is woven in our own composite factory using our most advanced engineering and construction methods including: Continuous Fiber Technology to add strength while reducing weight; Carbon Nanotube Technology resin to improve impact resistance; and Fusion Process for lighter, stronger frame junctions.
Compact Road Design
Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file