Limited edition jersey channeling the vitality of ASSOS founder Signor Toni Maier by paying homage to the driving force behind
The milestone of our 40-year anniversary in 2016 inspired us to celebrate ASSOS founder Signor Toni Maier with this limited edition, premium cycling jersey to applaud his first bold moves, the first foray in carbon fiber, the first use of Lycra, and the first game-changing cycling shorts. These bold moves towards game-changing fabric development ushered in a new era of modern-day cycling apparel and put ASSOS on the path towards a number of significant firsts.
Right now, this translates into the ForToni SS jersey summer, a high performance short-sleeved summer cycling jersey made of our moisture-wicking, quick-drying Dual Tex that’s fit for today’s most exacting cyclists. The forToni riding jersey employs our race-tuned moisture management technology so that this ASSOS cycling top is capable of performing throughout high exertion riding while still keeping you looking sharp. Crafted in our regularFit with raw-cut arms, this is a summer jersey that is sophisticated and sporty enough for any mid-ride coffee stop too.
How to use
This summer cycling jersey is perfect for the long ride but equally is a fine choice for any day where the focus is on comfort. It performs at its best when worn over one of the ASSOS skinFoil baselayers. We recommend the NS.skinFoilSummer_evo7, SS.skinFoilSummer_evo7 and SS.skinFoil_Spring/Fall_evo7 as especially appropriate. Combine this warm-weather cycling jersey with a set of ASSOS arm warmers to extend its usability as riding kit.
- Regular Fit: A body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than our Racing Fit. The best of both worlds, where wearability and speed converge.
- Dual Tex: A fast-drying double yarn textile with an open structure and moisture management technology for breathability. Snagging resistance, UPF30 sun protection, odorControl and natural stabilizing built-in.
- Push Pull: The sleeves and side panels consist of this proprietary warp-knit textile with high UV protection (UPF 50+). Highly breathable, this fine gauge knit with bi-stretch is quick drying and very comfortable.
- Seamless raw-cut arms: Comfort-led sleeve design with a raglan cut for easy, free movement and reduced drag.
- Triple Ramp concept rear pockets: Three optimally positioned rear pockets with ease of access and stability. Utilizing our triple ramp concept, internal seams fashion a barely-there lid for your wares to keep them in check regardless of your exertion.
- Slim, lightweight, full-length zip for individually adjusting to the conditions.
- Limited edition design.
Manufacturer's Code: 11.20.274.23.TIR, 11.20.274.25.S, 11.20.274.23.S, 11.20.274.69.L