An indispensible piece of insulating equipment, the MILLE GT vest is an on-point addition to any cycling wardrobe.
As the ‘shorts company’ we’ve spent more than four decades in pursuit of excellence, refining our products so that we remain at the cutting edge of the cycling apparel industry. The UMA GT half shorts summer relay signature ASSOS S7 generation technology and fabrics in a price-point package that renders them the ultimate choice whether it’s your first ride, an everyday sort of ride, or the big ride. A bibless women’s cycling short best suited to pedalling in pleasant weather, the UMA GT shorts are cut from our proprietary Type.439 Diadema, a fabric chosen for its superior stretch, high-wicking and compression capabilities. We’ve applied meticulous detail to the cut of these UMA GT bibless cycling shorts to ensure a faultless fit whether you’re raking up summer miles or conducting indoor training sessions in winter by applying our super stretch aeroFit fabric on the abdomen. Additionally, the UMA insert is a fine demonstration of our investment in excellence; lightweight, breathable and cut to contour with our acclaimed goldenGate technology. As we said, these are women’s shorts for cycling designed by those who know shorts best.
How to use
A hugely versatile pair of cycling shorts, the UMA GT half shorts summer are ideal for every ride, be it racing, touring, spinning or the daily commute. Pair with the UMA GT jersey for top to bottom performance. These padded shorts are designed to excel on summer rides. They are also ideal for indoor riding. To build an outfit suited to cooler spring/fall rides, add the warmth of our legwarmer_evo7 or kneewarmer_evo7. Applying our antibacterial, anti-friction Chamois Crème prior to riding in these shorts is a must for optimal results
- S7 generation: the latest generation of ASSOS cycling shorts, employing technology and fabrics engineered over a 5-year period Type.
- 439 Diadema: A textile design created with our fabric suppliers to meet our demands of performance, comfort and durability. Unique within the industry, the weave has two different rates of 4-way stretch, requiring great expertise to maximise the elasticity of the fabric on the cutting table.
- UMA insert: Cut narrower at the front to reduce bulk and increase comfort, this insert has been specifically constructed for female riders but employs all of the standard ASSOS S7 generation technology, featuring 8 mm of memory foam for increased comfort.
- female-specific regularFit: A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than our racingFit. The best of both worlds, where wearability and speed converge. iceColor: A fabric treatment that reflects sunlight and thus reduces heat absorption to keep muscles cooler.
- aeroFit: An ultra-luxe warp-knit fabric deployed in a double layer for the legs and abdominal area with a specific structure that works in favor of ventilation, contouring and providing the maximum comfort for unrestricted movement in or out of the saddle.
- ASSOS goldenGate: A patented technology which augments the performance of the insert by allowing the most fluent movement with the body.
- ASSOS waffle: A unique three-layer foam used in our inserts with perforations that make it light and highly breathable.
- odorControl: An anti-bacterial treatment that reduces unpleasant odors and improves durability.