- Tyre Type:2-Way Fit Ready
- Tyre Size:28"
- Weight:1690 G
- Rim Material:Aluminum
- Rim Material Details:Aluminum, Asymmetric
- Rim Height Category:Low
- Rim Height:Front And Rear 26 Mm
- Rim Width:21,8 Mm, Etrto 17c
- Tyre Width: From 25 Mm To 50 Mm
- Braking System:Disc Brake
- Braking Surface/Braking Options:Afs
- Front Axle Compatibility:Qr/Hh15-100/Hh12-100 (No Skewers Incl.)
- Rear Axle Compatibility:Qr/Hh12-142 (No Skewers Incl.)
- Front Wheel Spokes:24 (16 Left + 8 Right)
- Rear Wheel Spokes:24 (8 Left + 16 Right)
- Spokes Material:Stainless Steel
- Spokes Profile Technology:Rounded, J-Pull
- Front Hub:Aluminum, Aluminum Flanges
- Rear Hub:Aluminum, Aluminum Flanges
- Bearings:Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Weight Limit:109 Kg (Cyclist)
- Fwb Version:Hg11 Optional: Campy, Xd
AFS axle system™
The Axial Fixing System™ is the solution developed by Fulcrum® to fix the disc brake to the hub. The constraint granted by the butt area of the release mechanism, greater than in familiar standard ones, makes it possible to obtain greater structural rigidity and therefore more precise and powerful braking.
Disc specific Rim
Fulcrum® is one of the first wheel manufacturers on the market to offer two completely different rim profiles from disc to conventional brake. So, no adaptation, but a rim conceived based on years of design experience.
Not requiring a braking track, Fulcrum®’s R&D department designed a completely new profile, aimed at saving every single gram of weight and at improving aerodynamic efficiency.
Its greater width makes it a perfect fit for tyres of 25/28mm upwards.
The asymmetry is designed to improve rim tension, balancing the forces from brakes and sprocket cassette.
Monoblock hub for Disc
The rear hub of a top-quality disc brake wheel is a technical problem to be solved. Fulcrum®’s R&D department found itself facing a fundamental choice: on which side to put the oversize flange of the Two-to-one™ system? Disc or sprocket side? Without question - must stay on the sprocket side.
To combat the loss of braking power from flex and torque of the connector between the two sides of the hub, a special one-piece system has been devised with internal stiffening ribs.
Manufacturer's Code: RC6-18DFR