Why buy bike from us?
Cruise the sidewalks and park paths in style on the Quick 20. Its lightweight frame and 7-speed gearing makes short work of the hills, while its stable handling and powerful brakes make descents a breeze
Everyone remembers their first bike ride. That first moment when you realized you were riding... actually RIDING! You were free. No one was holding you up, and nothing was holding you back. From the first wobbly trides on the balance bike, the first trip around the block, or the first time hitting real singletrack, our line of kid’s bikes is dedicated to creating amazing first rides. A lifelong love of riding starts here. Start ‘em off right.
With our kid’s line, we obsess over all the little things that add up to a great ride experience. From the smallest Balance bike to the Cujo trail bikes, you’ll find better overall fits and thoughtful component specs - grips, brake levers and cranks matched perfectly to the rider, easy-pedaling gear ratios, and lightweight alloy rims, bars and stems - all to make those important first rides unforgettable.
Designing kid’s bikes shouldn't be a case of simply fitting generic smaller components on a smaller frame. Our mission was to take decades of our market-leading frame building expertise and experience and apply the same amount of care and attention to our brand new kid's bikes. With correct sizing, geometry and fit, matched with perfectly proportioned components, our new kid’s bikes are the best yet: they’re light, fast, and packed with all the fun you can handle.
Legendary Aluminium Frames
No one does aluminium like Cannondale. These ultralight and durable frames have carefully proportioned tubing that is tuned to provide a ride like no other.
Light is Right
Creating a lightweight bicycle is more than just the frame and forks. We complement these with lightweight aluminium bars and stems, lower spoke count rims and reduced diameter seatposts, because we know that when it comes to kids’ bikes; lighter = easier to ride.
Each model in the kids’ line has specific, age appropriate geometry, designed to put your child in the perfect position for control and comfort, making learning easier and riding more fun.
Components That Fit
It's important to us that every aspect of these bicycles are a perfect fit. Therefore, we custom designed the handlebars and grips, brake levers, saddles and cranks specifically for those budding little cyclists.
Narrow Stance Cranks
Every one of our kids’ bikes feature appropriately sized, narrow Q-Factor, cranks. This keeps the distance between the pedals narrow and making pedalling much easier.
Low range gears make it easier for your child to push off and start pedalling, climb hills and a lot easier for the parent to run alongside with a steadying hand.
- Frame: Quick 20, SmartForm C2 Alloy, smooth welding
- Fork: Quick 20 Rigid, SmartForm C2 Alloy, 1" steerer
- Rims: Cannondale C4, lightweight alloy, 20", 28H
- Hubs: KT Alloy, 7-speed freehub
- Spokes: Steel, 14g Black
- Tires: 20x 1.5", grooved street tread
- Pedals: Wellgo Composite Platform w/ reflectors
- Crank: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 110mm length, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge square taper
- Chain: KMC, Z51, 1/2" x 3/32"
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 7-speed cassette, 11-28
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, TY300, 7-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney Revo Twist Shifter, 7-speed
- Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy, 580mm wide, 25.4mm
- Grips: Cannondale Kid's Performance
- Stem:Alloy Ahead, 75mm
- Headset: Alloy, 1" Ahead, integrated
- Brakes: V-Brake, Alloy linear pull
- Brake Levers: Alloy, linear pull
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo
- Seatpost: Lightweight alloy, 25.4 mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file