Why buy bike from us?
START THE CYCLE
This is where it all begins. When you decide to work out, not in. When you trade in four walls for two wheels. And you become the one who’s taking you places. Your journey starts here, with the comfort, confidence and speed of the Quick. Start the cycle.
All Quick models feature bright 360° reflective elements for that extra measure of safety.
COMFORT IS KING
Enhanced SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle, plus ergonomic grips, saddle and pedals keep riders comfortable and connected.
Our OutFront Steering Geometry makes the Quick so stable, so confident and such swoopy fun to ride, that you might just forget you’re working out.
LIGHTER IS BETTER
In true Cannondale form, Quick bikes are the lightest in their class. Easier to pedal, easier to lift, easier to love!
Both Quick SL and Quick frames share a geometry that offers an easy reach to the
Fitness Riders, Light Commuters, Joy Riders of all ages.
A comfortable balance between upright ease and forward-leaning efficiency.
- Frame: Quick Disc, Smartform C3 Alloy, 1-1/8" headtube
- Fork: Quick Disc, Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer, 55mm offset
- Rims: DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Slick, 700 x 32c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness
- Crank: SR Suntour XCM, 48/36/26
- Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-32, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 31.8
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 3x9
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 640mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, Lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 12°
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing
- Brakes Tektro: M275 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour