Why buy bike from us?
WHERE PERFORMANCE BEGINS
The CAAD Optimo is the perfect gateway bike. With features and geometry derived directly from the mighty CAAD12, its race-bred performance and welcoming price will get you hooked on cycling in no time.
CAAD Optimo is CAAD12’s overachieving little brother. With trickle-down tech and geometry, it makes a killer first performance road bike, or great training/backup bike for EVO/CAAD12 owners.
EXCEPTIONAL ALUMINIUM PERFORMANCE
Created using our Tube Flow Modeling design process, CAAD Optimo’s SmartForm C2 Aluminium construction is lighter and has a better ride-feel than many of our competitors’ premium alloy offerings.
ELITE RACE GEOMETRY
With similar geometry to the CAAD12 and SuperSix EVO, CAAD Optimo offers riders true race handling and body position.
RIDE SMOOTHER WITH SAVE
Flex zones in the rear triangle and fork absorb shock for better comfort and control.
FULL CARBON FORKS
For 2019, all CAAD Optimo models feature new, lightweight forks with full, onepiece carbon construction from dropout thru steerer.
- Frame: CAAD Optimo, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE
- Fork: Cannondale Ultra, Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- Rims: RS 2.0, 24h front, 28h rear
- Hubs: Formula RB-31 front, RB-32 rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Vittoira Zaffiro, 700 x 25c
- Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- Crank: FSA Omega Alloy, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-28, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra GS
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 2x10
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Promax RC-476
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file