Why buy bike from us?
Forward-thinking design meets serious city performance. Urban mobility has never looked so good.
Elegantly aggressive style, forward-thinking features and trafficslaying performance make Bad Boy the ultimate urban ride.
STYLE WITH SUBSTANCE
Beautifully designed to deliver striking looks and street-fighter performance.
Cleanly integrated LED lights in the Lefty LightPipe fork and seatpost ensure that you’ll always stand out.
RULE THE STREETS
With its stiff Lefty fork, fat tyres, and agile point-and-shoot handling, Bad Boy is built to take the city by storm.
Big volume tyres on 650b wheels are fast rolling and nimble handling, with crazy cornering grip and pothole-erasing comfort.
- Frame: Bad Boy OPI, SmartForm C1 Alloy, integrated Urban Armor bumper, BSA, 1-1/8" headtube, sliding dropout
- Fork: Lefty LightPipe rigid, integrated SuperNova LED lightstrip, USB rechargeable battery, 1-1/8" steerer
- Rims: Bad Boy C1, 650b, double wall w/eyelets
- Hubs: Lefty 50 front, Shimano Alfine 8-speed internal rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Byway, 650b x 40c
- Pedals: Cannondale Urban Pedal
- Crank: FSA Comet, Gates Belt Drive sprocket 46T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Chain: Gates Carbon Drive, CDX Centertrack, 113T
- Cassette: Gates rear sprocket, 22t
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine Rapidfire, 8-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 18mm rise, 8° back, 4° up, 720mm
- Grips: Fabric Silicone Cell
- Stem: Bad Boy Si, integrated sandwich stem, 65mm
- Headset: FSA Cartridge Bearing
- Brakes: Shimano M396 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano M396 hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost: LightSkin w/ integrated rear LED light, 31.6, USB Rechargeable
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: C33109M10SM
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file