Why buy bike from us?
TRUE ENDURANCE MACHINERY
Built for big rides and long days in the saddle, the Synapse offers full race performance, allday geometry, wide-ranging capabilities and a micro-suspension system that insulates you from the bumps without isolating you from the experience. It’s a true endurance machine, for true endurance riders.
Blisteringly fast, all-day comfortable, all-road capable and engaging to ride, the Synapse is the best all-round road bike we’ve ever made.
Frame weighs just 950g with a level of stiffness normally reserved for World Tour sprinters’ rigs. This thing is fast.
SAVE Micro-Suspension in the frame, fork and seatpost keeps you protected from shocks and vibration yet connected to the feel of the ride.
ENDURANCE RACE GEOMETRY
The rider position perfectly balances low, forward efficiency and upright comfort, for a “just-right” feel that encourages full-gas exploits and all-day sessions.
PROPORTIONAL RESPONSE DESIGN
Proportional Response Design ensures that every rider, regardless of size, enjoys the same ride feel and handling. Each size gets its own custom carbon layup, tube dimensions and geometry. We even use three different steerer diameters and fork rakes through the size run for a truly tailored feel.
WIDE RANGING CAPABILITIES
With full clearance for tyres up to a whopping 32mm wide, and subtle, hidden mudguard mounts, the Synapse is ready and willing to explore the wilder side of endurance riding.
- Frame: Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle
- Fork: Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, size-specific design - 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- Rims: RD 3.0, 24h front, 28h rear
- Hubs: Formula RX-512 12x100 front, RX-142 12x142 rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28c
- Crank: FSA Omega Alloy, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: KMC X10EL, 10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 11-34, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra GS
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 2x10
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Tiagra hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file