Why buy bike from us?
THE BOSS OF ‘CROSS
Go full gas! Built to dominate today’s fast and technical ‘cross courses or full-throttle gravel adventures, the SuperX features unmatched traction, huge mud clearance, and confidently stable “charge-any-line” handling in an ultralight, bump-smoothing, explosive-sprinting package. It’s a new kind of ‘cross performance. It’s the new boss.
Unmatched traction and huge mud/tyre clearance, paired with confident “charge-any-line” handling make this ultra-light machine the ultimate ‘cross or gravel race rig.
THE Ai ADVANTAGE
Proprietary Ai offset drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, with huge clearance for mud and/or tyres up to 40mm.
OutFront Steering Geometry features a slack head angle paired with a long 55mm fork rake. The combo delivers great stability for technical descents and great agility everywhere else. Just what you need for today’s ‘cross courses.
FEATHER LIGHT. ULTRA STIFF
BallisTec Carbon Construction, System Integrated cranksets, and Ai even-dish rear wheels deliver chart topping stiffness and incredibly light weight. Wicked to sprint, easy to shoulder.
The clearance offered by the Ai rear end means you can pit less than the other guys in muddy conditions, or run up to 40mm tyres for adventure and gravel riding.
SMOOTH AS A BELGIAN BEER
SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle and fork lets you track through the rough stuff and keep the power down on climbs.
- Frame: SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 12x142 thru-axle
- Fork: SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 12x100mm thru-axle, 55mm offset
- Rims: CX 2.0, 28h front, 28h rear
- Hubs: Formula RX-512 front, RX-142 rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g (Ai Offset Dish - rear)
- Tires: Vittoria Terreno Mix TNT, 700 x 33c, tubeless ready
- Crank: Cannondale Si w/ OPI SpideRing, X-Sync®, 40T
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-36, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1, Long cage
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 1 HRD, 1x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: SuperX, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: SRAM Apex 1 HRD, 160/160mm Centerline
- Brake Levers: SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour