Why buy bike from us?
FOR THOSE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES
If your life revolves around the quest for podiums; if you weigh, measure and analyze every element of your preparation, if your idea of fun is turning yourself inside out till your eyes bleed and your competitors drop; basically, if you’re obsessed with XC, the all-new F-Si is the bike for you. Built to climb faster, descend harder, and sprint better than any other hardtail out there, it’s serious XC goodness for those with serious XC issues.
The fastest, best climbing, best descending XC hardtail on the market.
LIGHT IS RIGHT
One of the lightest XC hardtails in the world, the new F-Si is over 300g lighter than the previous version. Frame shaves 70g and the new Lefty Ocho chops a whopping 250g.
EVEN MORE OUTFRONT
Slacker head angle than previous F-Si adds even more stability and control on sketchy descents. Custom 55mm long fork rake on the Lefty Ocho keeps handling precise and agile at slower speeds.
Ai offset drivetrain delivers even shorter chainstays than the original, for climb-winning traction and agility, with clearance for big tyres, 2x chainring compatibility and a stiffer, stronger rear wheel.
LONGER AND LOWER
Reach to the head tube is increased slightly for improved control. An integrated seat binder looks super clean and exposes more seatpost length for improved comfort.
New race-tuned stiffness keeps things stout where needed for power transfer, but adds even more bump-eating comfort so you can go harder longer
- Frame:ALL-NEW F-Si, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, PF30A, tapered head tube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle, Ai Offset
- Fork:ALL-NEW Lefty Ocho, 29", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- Rims:WTB STX i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs:Lefty 60 front, Formula 12x148 rear w/ HG driver
- Spokes:DT Swiss Champion (Ai Offset dish - rear)
- Tires:Schwalbe Racing Ray Performance 29 x 2.25" front, Racing Ralph Performance 2.25" rear, Addix Compound, tubeless ready
- Crank:Truvativ Stylo 6K, 34T, Ai Custom
- Bottom Bracket:Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain:SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette:SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters:SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar:Cannondale C3 Flat, 6061 double-butted Alloy, 8° sweep, 760mm
- Grips:Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem:Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Headset:Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small only)
- Brakes:Shimano MT500 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT66 rotors
- Brake Levers:Shimano MT500 hydro disc
- Saddle:Fabric Scoop Flat Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost:Cannondale C3, 7075 Alloy, 27.2 x 400mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file