Why buy bike from us?
With its custom Lefty fork and fat-and-fast-rolling 650x42c tyres, Slate is a legit road machine with serious off-road chops. From pavement to gravel to singletrack, Slate rails where other road bikes fail.
A full-tilt road bike with legitimate off-road chops, the Slate brings a whole new dimesion of hard-cornering, curb-hopping, trail-shredding fun to the concept of “road-riding”.
BIG TYRES+SMALL WHEELS=GOOD TIMES
Massive 42c tyres on 650b wheels give you the the same roll-out diameter as a 700x23c wheel for proper road bike speed, but with unreal cornering grip, traction and comfort.
FULL FUN GEOMETRY
Short chainstays give Slate snappy quickness, while a slack head angle and long front-centre keep things stable for off-road excursions.
MAGIC CARPET COMFORT
With the big-volume tyres, plush SAVE rear triangle, and Lefty Oliver suspension fork, the Slate is magically smooth over bumps and chatter.
SURPRISINGLY LIGHT, SURPRISINGLY FAST
Despite its burly look, Slate weighs less than a kilo more than comparable road bikes and it carries speed like a traditional (but bizarrely smooth) road bike.
- Frame: Slate, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a
- Fork: Cannondale Lefty Oliver Carbon w/ PBR, 30mm Travel, 45mm offset
- Rims: WTB STP i19 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula Lefty front, RX-142 rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Resolute, 650b x 42c, tubeless ready
- Crank: SRAM Apex Alloy, 44T
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110, 11-speed
- Cassette:SRAM PG-1130, 11-42, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1, Long cage
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 1 HRD, 1x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Tange Seiki HeadShok Integrated
- Brakes: SRAM Apex 1 HRD, 160/160mm Centerline
- Brake Levers: SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 300mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file