Why buy bike from us?
BUILT FOR XXC
The ultimate race bike for the rough and tumble realities of modern XC. This ultralight, super efficient speed machine features unique XC geometry that lets you own the climbs, rule the descents and decimate the competition.
The best climbing, best descending and fastest XC race dually ever made.
INSANE TRACTION - WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Proprietary Ai offset drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, without sacrificing mud/tyre clearance or limiting you to single ring set-ups.
XC AGILITY MEETS ALL-MOUNTAIN STABILITY
OutFront Steering Geometry gives you the best of both worlds: slack and stable on hectic descents, yet quick and nimble everywhere else.
THE BEST XC FORK…PERIOD.
Unbelievably smooth and precise, the all-new Lefty Ocho out-corners, out-handles and flat-out rides circles around its XC competition. Its custom extra-long fork offsets (rake) make our OutFront Steering Geometry possible.
Just say no to energy-wasting flex. Scalpel Si is the stiffest XC dually going, thanks to the evenly dished Ai rear wheel, super short chainstays, LockR locking axles and BallisTec Carbon Construction.
- Frame: Scalpel SE, 115mm, BallisTec Carbon, Zero-Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset
- Fork: Fox Float Performance 34 Stepcast, 120mm, Grip Damper, sweep adjust, 3-Pos adj., 15x110, tapered steerer, 44mm (27.5) / 51mm (29) offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance EVOL, 100mm, 3-Pos lever
- Rims: Stan's NoTubes Arch S1, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula 15x110 front, 12x142 rear w/ XD driver
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition (Ai Offset dish - rear)
- Tires: Maxxis Ardent 27.5/29 x 2.4" front, 2.25" rear, EXO Protection, tubeless ready
- Crank: Truvativ Stylo 6K, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5°, 60mm
- Headset: Tange 1.5 for Tapered Steer tubes
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T hydro disc, 180/160mm Centerline rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide T hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale DownLow Dropper Post, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L-XL)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour