Why buy bike from us?
On the hunt for adventure
Gravel biking isn’t just a fashion or a marketing concept: it is a way of life! The bike is the instrument which breaks through preconceived barriers and breathes air and freedom into cycling. Roads or tracks… it doesn’t have to be one or the other. Gearing is ?exible and can easily be transformed from a mono chainring to a double (up to 50T), while the selection of compatible tires range from skinny road-racers to all terrain options, and even up to MTB profles. Furthermore, the bike is as light and responsive as it is versatile. The 765 GRAVEL RS is an ideal option for those looking for a performance-oriented bike without sacrifcing the freedom of being able to adapt the terrain and adventure to the daily mood… long distances, no borders, wild challenges… did someone mention around the world?
- CRANKSET: SHIMANO 105 50X34 R7000
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO 105 11X34 5800
- SEATPOST: LOOK LS2 carbon 27,2 mm X 350 mm
- SADDLE: SAN MARCO MONZA FULL FIT START
- STEM: LOOK ALLOY GDS
- H-BAR: LOOK ALLOY LS2 COMPACT
- WHEELS: SHIMANO RS 170
- TYRES: WTB RIDDLER 700X37
- SHIFTERS: SHIMANO RS 505 HRD
- DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO 105 5800
- BRAKES: SHIMANO HYDRAULIC RS 505 FLAT MOUNT ROTORS 160 MM
- CHAIN: SHIMANO CN HG 601
- THRU AXLES: R: 142X12 mm F: 100X12 mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: 00020179, 00020181, 00020182
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file