Why buy bike from us?
WHERE PERFORMANCE BEGINS
Completely re-designed for 2018, the all-new Trail brings a level of performance and handling normally reserved for far more expensive machines. Its confident geometry, dialed spec and advanced frame technology make a difference you can feel from the first pedal stroke.
The best performance value on the mountain, ready for anything from XC racing to full-blown trail duty.
Designed for short stems and wide handlebars to maximize control in rough terrain.
Slack 68° head angle creates the stable, confident handling you need to rule the descents.
SHORT AND STIFF
Short chainstays give the Trail an agile, nimble feel and provide great traction on steep climbs.
With Shimano hydraulic brakes throughout, reliable 2x drivetrains, great tyres and wheels, Trails are ready to rock.
Trail bikes are designed with 27.5” on the smallest size and 29” wheels for the larger sizes to offer the best possible blend of fit, fast and fun for all riders.
Active or aspiring mountain bikers looking for an affordable upgrade or a first bike that’s a cut above.
Fast Trail Geometry - Semi upright body position strikes a great balance between comfort and performance.
- Frame: New Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BOOST spacing, Tapered Headtube, Flat Mount Rear Brake, Internal Cable Routing.
- Fork: RockShox 30 Silver TK 29"/27.5", 100mm, rebound, 1-1/8", Coil
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: WTB STX TCS i23m 32 hole, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula front, Custom BOOST QR Formula rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp 27.5/29x2.25" DNA Compound
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: FSA Gamma Pro MegaExo, 30t
- Crank Option: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: SunRace 11-42, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX, 11-speed Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 760x15mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5°
- Headset: Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer
- Brakes: Shimano M315 hydro disc, 180/160mm (29"), 160/160mm (27.5")
- Brake Levers: Shimano M315 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file