Why buy bike from us?
Roll through the urban jungle with speed and style. Escape City Disc helps you put some adventure into your daily routine.
Built with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame that’s designed for smooth-rolling 700c wheels, Escape City Disc is a fun, efficient bike that’s versatile enough for city commutes or longer rides to build up your fitness. Stable geometry and a wide range of gears make it easier to tackle hilly terrain, even when your racks and cargo bags are loaded. And it’s designed with neutral, upright positioning, which helps you navigate city streets or crowded bike paths. Outfitted with fenders and a rear rack, you can easily carry your work essentials or head out for a weekend adventure. Choose the disc-brake model for powerful braking in all types of weather, or a standard brake model.
Balanced and efficient
Lightweight ALUXX frame, smooth-rolling 700c wheels, and confident upright positioning offer a balanced, efficient ride quality.
Versatile and capable
A wide range of gears helps you increase your speed and tackle hills with more control.
Puncture-resistant tires and integrated rack mounts keep you rolling on tough city streets and more adventurous rides.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:alloy (with low-rider rack mount)
- Handlebar:Giant Sport XC, 31.8 alloy
- Stem:Giant Sport Ahead, 15-degree, 31.8
- Seatpost:Giant Sport
- Saddle:Connect Comfort
- Shifters:Shimano Altus, 3x8
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Tourney FD-TY710
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Altus RD-M310
- Brakes:Tektro M275 hydraulic disc F[160 rotor] R[160 rotor]
- Brake Levers:alloy
- Cassette:Shimano CS-HG31, 11x32
- Chain:KMC Z7
- Crankset:forged alloy, 28/38/48 with chainguard
- Bottom Bracket:cartridge
- Rims:Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Tires:Giant S-X2 puncture protect, 700x35mm
- Extras:Giant aluminum light trekking carrier/Matte Black plastic fenders
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file