Why buy bike from us?
Casual yet always capable. Roam Disc is built for multi-purpose adventure, so you can follow your own route, wherever it takes you.
With its confident, flat handlebar positioning and lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame, Roam Disc gives you all the best qualities of a mountain bike and a road bike. Its front suspension adds comfort and control. It has powerful disc brakes and durable components, so it can take some bumps on rough city roads. And the fast rolling 700c wheels can handle smooth roads or dirt, making it a great choice for town-to-trail adventures.
ALUXX aluminum frame lets you climb hills and accelerate with ease.
Comfort and control
Flat-bar frame geometry puts the rider in a position that balances efficiency with stability, and disc brakes give you added control on rugged roads or dirt.
Integrated rack mounts
Compatible with front and rear racks, allowing easy cargo capacity for daily trips or longer treks.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:SR/Suntour NEX HLO 700C, 63mm
- Handlebar:Giant Sport XC, 31.8
- Stem:Giant Sport
- Seatpost:Giant Sport, 27.2x375
- Saddle:Giant Connect (upright)
- Shifters:Shimano Altus, 3x9
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Acera
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Acera
- Brakes:Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic discF[160 rotor] R[160 rotor]
- Brake Levers:Tektro
- Cassette:Shimano HG200, 11x34
- Chain:KMC X9 with Missing Link
- Crankset:Shimano M371, 26/38/48
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano BB UN100
- Rims:Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Hubs:Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Spokes:Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Tires:Giant CrossCut S, 700x38, Deflect 2 puncture protection
- Extras:DT X-Defender
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file