Why buy bike from us?
Set your sights on new adventures and boost your fitness along the way. From paved roads to gravel or dirt, this friendly all-terrain drop-bar bike will encourage you to follow new routes.
AnyRoad opens up a world of opportunities. The lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame has a taller headtube and increased stand-over clearance, which puts the rider in a comfortable, confident position. The result is smoother handling even on rugged terrain. Its wide range of gears, ergonomically shaped handlebars, and smooth, powerful disc brakes give you the capability to just choose a route and go.
Smooth and efficient
Advanced composite frame maximizes pedaling power for a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.
Comfort and stability
Lower stand-over and a taller headtube put the rider in a comfortable, confident position.
Integrated rack mounts
Compatible with front and rear racks, allowing easy cargo capacity for daily trips or longer treks.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Connect XR Ergo-Control
- Stem:Giant Connect, 31.8
- Seatpost:Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle:Contact (neutral)
- Shifters:Shimano Tiagra, 2x10
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes:Giant Conduct
- Brake Levers:Shimano ST-R4700
- Cassette:CS-HG500, 11x34
- Chain:KMC X10 with Missing Link
- Crankset:Shimano Tiagra, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano
- Rims:Giant S-X2 wheelset
- Hubs:Giant S-X2 wheelset
- Spokes:Giant S-X2 wheelset
- Tires:Giant CrossCut Tour 2, 700x30, tubeless
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file