Why buy bike from us?
A fast, fun way to ride paved roads, gravel or dirt. This lightweight composite all-rounder with drop handlebars and stable geometry is ultra-versatile. Use it for quick spins or all-day rides, on all types of terrain.
Combining a lightweight, smooth-riding composite frame with stable geometry and drop-bar positioning, AnyRoad Advanced lets you go wherever the road or path takes you. It has integrated disc brakes with front and rear thru-axles, giving you total control, even in changing weather and road conditions. The D-Fuse seatpost adds road-smoothing compliance, and Giant’s Tubeless System technology makes it easy to experience a smooth, safe ride with less risk of a flat tire. And thoughtful details including integrated rack mounts make it easy to add accessories such as fenders and racks.
Smooth and efficient
Advanced composite frame maximizes pedaling power for a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.
Comfort and stability
Lower stand-over and a taller headtube put the rider in a comfortable, confident position.
Integrated rack mounts
Compatible with front and rear racks, allowing easy cargo capacity for daily trips or longer treks.
- Frame:Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork:Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Connect XR Ergo-Control
- Stem:Giant Connect, 31.8
- Seatpost:Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle:Contact (neutral)
- Shifters:Shimano Tiagra, 2x10
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes:Giant Conduct
- Brake Levers:Shimano ST-R4700
- Cassette:CS-HG500, 11x34
- Chain:KMC X10 with Missing Link
- Crankset:Shimano Tiagra, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano
- Rims:Giant S-X2 wheelset
- Hubs:Giant S-X2 wheelset
- Spokes:Giant S-X2 wheelset
- Tires:Giant CrossCut Tour 2, 700x30, tubeless
- Extras:Numen + Link F and R light
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar were designed to function as a system, absorbing road shocks and vibrations so you can ride farther, faster.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file