Why buy bike from us?
Ride rough roads, paths or singletrack with power and control. This new off-road E-bike helps you conquer hills and challenging terrain in a whole new way.
The all-new Fathom E+ is built on a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame with trail-friendly geometry. It has a 500Wh EnergyPak that’s integrated into the downtube and the RideControl ONE handlebar control buttons. Smooth looks and even smoother performance. Designed to ride on a variety of terrain, from mild XC to more challenging technical trails, it delivers responsive hardtail handling. The SyncDrive Pro motor technology gives you 360 percent tunable power, and you can adjust it exactly the way you want. The frame is designed for and fitted with a 120mm suspension fork, and the Giant E-bike App connects you with health, fitness and navigation functions.
500Wh EnergyPak is integrated into the downtube and RideControl ONE handlebar control buttons connect with an E-bike-specific App for health, fitness and navigation functions.
SyncDrive Pro motor technology gives you 360 percent tunable power to adjust your E-bike to the way you prefer.
Responsive hardtail handling
Frame is designed for and fitted with a 120mm suspension fork for smooth off-road control.
- Frame:ALUXX SL aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1?" head tube, 148x12mm Thru-Axle, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- Fork:Rock Shox Revelation RL 120mm travel, Tapered 1½ - 1?" steerer,110x15QR, lockout
- Handlebar:Giant Connect TR, 31,8x780mm
- Stem:Giant Connect
- Seatpost:Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30,9mm, under bar remote lever
- Saddle:Giant Contact, Neutral
- Shifters:Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Deore XT, 11-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes:Shimano BR-MT500, hydraulic disc, 180/200mm
- Brake Levers:Shimano BL-MT500, i-spec II
- Cassette:Shimano HG-M7000, 11-46T, 11-Speed
- Chain:KMC e.11 Turbo, EcoProteq, e-bike optimised
- Crankset:Praxis Wavetm 36T Cold Forged 4130 premium steel Praxis e-Cadet+ custom forged crankarm set
- Rims:Giant XCT 29 Tubeless Ready 25mm e-bike optimised
- Hubs:Giant eTracker Boost, Sealed cartridge bearing, 6-bolt, [F] 110x15 [R] 148x12mm Thru-axle, e-bike optimised
- Spokes:Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f], e-bike optimised
- Tires:Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35, foldable, 60 TPI, EXO, Tubeless Ready
- Extras:Giant EnergyPak 6A Smart charger (60% charge in 60minutes)
- Motor:Giant SyncDrive Pro, 360% supported by YAMAHA
- Sensors:Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Display:Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Battery:Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V 13.8Ah integrated Lithium-Ion
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Hybrid Cycling Technology
Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce the most efficient, powerful and natural E-bike riding experience. It’s a seamless extension of a rider’s own power that sets Giant E-bikes apart from other “electric” bicycles. The system consists of four key innovative technologies that work in unison with your own body’s power output—a seamless extension of your own capabilities.
SyncDrive Pro powered by Yamaha is designed for high-performance E-bike riding. Giant tuned the motor to make it more powerful, producing a performance-oriented riding style. The lightweight, compact SyncDrive Pro motor is used primarily on Giant’s high-performance models.
RideControl ONE takes your E-bike riding experience to new levels with integrated button controls and a clean handlebar free of any display. The E-bikes equipped with RideControl ONE can connect with the Giant E-bike App to function as your E-bike display
PedalPlus 4-Sensor Technology
The PedalPlus 4-sensor technology system combines speed and torque sensors with motor and pedal rotation sensors to produce consistent power across the entire gear range. It precisely measures the amount of force a rider is applying to the pedals so that the motor delivers a seamless power boost.
EnergyPak - DownTube
Future-proof with the new downtube EnergyPak. This updated EnergyPak is mounted in the downtube of our E-bikes. The biggest difference from the side release and top pull EnergyPak is a more minimalist downtube design. This makes it more integrated and streamlined with the rest of the E-bike frame.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file