Why buy bike from us?
Ride longer distances with less time and effort. The new Entour E+ offers smart support technology so you don’t even have to think about it.
This mid-level city E-bike helps you cover longer distances with less time and effort. The Entour E+ introduces automatic support technology, which determines and provides just the right amount of support you need to have a comfortable ride. You can tune your support ratios up to 300 percent. The Entour E+ also gives you the power to ride farther with a 400Wh or 500Wh EnergyPak.
Smart support technology provides just the right amount of power you need for a comfortable ride.
The tunable SyncDrive Life motor provides support ratios up to 300 percent. You can personalize these to your preferred riding style.
The low-step-through design makes it easy to get on and off, and offers a comfortable, confident ride.
- Frame:ALUXX aluminium, monotube extra low-stepthrough design.
- Fork:SR Suntour CR8 50mm Suspension
- Handlebar:Aluminium 30degree sweep
- Stem:Aluminum angle adjustable 1¼"x 90mm
- Saddle:Selle Royal Nuvola gel
- Shifters:Shimano Nexus 7speed RevoShift
- Brakes:Tektro Linear v-brakes
- Brake Levers:Tektro w/integrated bell
- Chain:KMC Z1e HX, e-bike optimized, w/chaintensioner
- Crankset:Giant aluminum
- Rims:Giant GX02 Double Wall Aluminum 622x19
- Hubs:Aluminium [F], Shimano Nexus 7 rear [R]
- Spokes:Stainless steel
- Tires:CST Xpedium One 40x622 w/reflection
- Extras:Giant EnergyPak 4A fast charger
- Motor:Giant SyncDrive Life, automatic support, 5-mode, 300% tunable support, 60Nm, powered by YAMAHA
- Sensors:Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Display:Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Battery:Giant EnergyPak 400Wh
- Lighting:Spanninga Kendo front LEDSpanninga Solo LED rear light
- Carrier:Massload aluminum
RideControl ONE takes your E-bike riding experience to new levels with integrated button controls and a clean handlebar free of any display. The E-bikes equipped with RideControl ONE can connect with the Giant E-bike App to function as your E-bike display
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
EnergyPak - Carrier
"The city-style Carrier EnergyPak helps you ride with more comfort and ease, providing 400Wh and 500WH of power. This means you can ride farther with the comfort of knowing you will reach your destination. This type of battery is positioned on the carrier of a city E-bike"
The Giant SyncDrive Life is the ideal solution for E-bikes with low step-through frames. This compact, mid-drive motor ensures perfect weight distribution, which makes the E-bike more stable and balanced. Centralized mass leads to a natural weight balance while riding and while stopped. SyncDrive Life helps you ride with comfort and freedom, delivering a maximum 60Nm (Newton Meters) of torque with proven performance and reliability.
Hybrid Cycling Technology
Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce the most efficient, powerful and natural E-bike riding experience. It’s a seamless extension of a rider’s own power that sets Giant E-bikes apart from other “electric” bicycles. The system consists of four key innovative technologies that work in unison with your own body’s power output—a seamless extension of your own capabilities.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file