Why buy bike from us?
Why should lightweight performance be limited to adult bikes? This sleek little aluminum flyer is the lightest in its category, and it’s designed with stable geometry that makes it easy for young riders to get going.
Most youth bikes are constructed with heavier frames and materials, but we designed the all-new ARX to be lighter, quicker, and more fun for young riders. Fact is, smaller riders can benefit even more from a lighter bike. With its ALUXX aluminum frame and fork, ARX is the lightest bike in its category—which makes it more fun to ride. The frame features a lower bottom bracket for a lower center of gravity and added stability. It comes in three different wheel size choices for different heights, and has versatile tires that can handle rough roads, paths and even some dirt. The frame is fitted with lightweight components that are sized specifically for young riders, including cranksets and cockpit components perfectly sized for various wheel options (16, 20 or 24).
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Handlebar:Giant Youth, 50mm rise, 500mm width
- Stem:2-piece steel quill
- Seatpost:alloy 27.2 x 180mm
- Saddle:Giant Grow Technology Jr. Sports
- Brakes:alloy linear pull
- Brake Levers:alloy, Junior MTB
- Chain:KMC C410
- Crankset:alloy forged 3-piece, 28
- Bottom Bracket:sealed cartridge
- Rims:Giant Kids 16, 6061 aluminum, with CNC braking surface
- Hubs:alloy, F/R 20/20H NUT
- Spokes:stainless, 14G
- Tires:Innova, 16X1.5, 33tpi
- Extras:chain cover
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file