Why buy bike from us?
Master technical XC terrain with speed, efficiency and control. This 29er with updated Maestro suspension technology is perfect for XC racing, marathons or epic days on the trail.
Built on an ALUXX SL aluminum frameset featuring 90mm of rear suspension travel and 100mm up front, this 29er delivers speed, balance and control on fast, technical XC terrain. It’s optimized for larger-diameter wheels with an updated Maestro suspension system that’s configured for a tighter rear triangle. The geometry makes it a quicker and more agile on climbs and descents. The trunnion-mount shock produces a smooth, supple feel with improved pedaling efficiency. An Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm is lighter and stronger than the previous aluminum version. And Boost wider hub spacing improves wheel stiffness for better control in rugged XC terrain.
ALUXX aluminum frameset is engineered with lightweight materials and aggressive geometry for faster climbing and accelerating.
29er speed and stability
Frame geometry and suspension are optimized for 29-inch wheels to deliver a race-winning combo of speed and stability on XC terrain.
Traction and control
Updated Maestro Suspension with an Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm and trunnion-mount shock delivers smooth suspension performance on XC climbs, corners and descents.
- Frame:ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 90mm travel
- Fork:Fox 32 Float SC Performance Elite, 100mm travel, FIT4 Damper, remote lockout, Boost 15x110mm KaBolt, tapered steerer
- Shock:Fox Float DPS Performance Elite, trunnion mount
- Handlebar:Giant Contact SL XC flat, 780 x 31.8mm
- Stem:Giant Contact SL
- Seatpost:Giant Contact composite, 27.2mm
- Saddle:Contact SL (forward)
- Shifters:SRAM GX Eagle, 1x12
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes:SRAM Level TL [F] 180mm [R] 160mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers:SRAM Level TL (F) 180mm (R) 160mm, hydraulic disc
- Cassette:SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10x50
- Chain:SRAM GX Eagle
- Crankset:TruVativ Stylo 6k Eagle Dub, Boost, 32
- Bottom Bracket:SRAM GXP Dub Press Fit
- Rims:Giant XCR 1 29 WheelSystem, hookless carbon, 25mm inner width
- Hubs:Giant XCR 1 29 WheelSystem
- Spokes:Giant XCR 1 29 WheelSystem
- Tires:Maxxis Recon Race 29X2.25, foldable, TLR, 60tpi, EXO, tubeless
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Advanced Forged Composite Technology
A state-of-the-art high-pressure molding process is used to produce complex-shaped carbon fiber components that are lighter, stiffer and stronger than similar components made from aluminum. This technology is used in critical performance parts such as Maestro Suspension rocker links.
Maestro Suspension Technology
Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour