Why buy bike from us?
From finish-line sprints to rugged dirt climbs. Smooth dirt to mud, sand or snow. That’s cyclocross, and that’s what this bike is made for it. A lightweight aluminum flyer with a composite fork and seatpost, TCX SLR does it all and does it faster.
With a superlight ALUXX SLR aluminum frame, matched with a composite fork and 12mm front and rear thru-axles, the TCX SLR gives you smooth, confident handling on all types of terrain. Disc-brake technology boosts control on tight CX courses or wide-open dirt road descents. Cyclocross-specific tubing adds pedaling stiffness, and the D-Fuse seatpost helps smooth out rough terrain.
Light and agile
Lightweight ALUXX SLR frame offers the right balance of light weight for climbing and accelerating, plus stiffness for precise handling on rough cyclocross terrain.
Integrated disc brake technology with flat mounts and thru-axle hubs, combined with tubeless ready Giant WheelSystem, delivers added control in variable conditions and all types of weather.
Smooth ride quality
D-shaped composite seatpost reduces shocks and vibrations, minimizing fatigue so you can stay strong to the finish.
- Frame:ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminium
- Fork:Advanced-Grade Composite, full composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Connect
- Stem:Giant Connect
- Seatpost:Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle:Giant Contact (neutral)
- Shifters:SRAM Apex 1
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM Apex 1
- Brakes:Giant Conduct Disc
- Brake Levers:Apex 1
- Cassette:PG1130, 11x42
- Chain:SRAM PC1110
- Crankset:FSA Omega, 40
- Bottom Bracket:FSA Pressfit
- Rims:Giant S-X2 Disc 700C wheelset
- Hubs:Giant S-X2 Disc 700C wheelset front / rear thru axle
- Spokes:Giant S-X2 Disc 700C wheelset
- Tires:Maxxis All-Terrene, 700x33, 60 tpi, folding tubeless tyres
- Extras:Giant 1x chainguide
ALUXX SLR Aluminum Technology
This superlight Pro level aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any Giant aluminum frameset. State-of-the-art microscopic grain manipulation and advanced butting allows for 20 percent thinner and lighter tube shapes than ALUXX SL framesets.
The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar were designed to function as a system, absorbing road shocks and vibrations so you can ride farther, faster.
Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file