Why buy bike from us?
PEDAL TO WORK, MEET FRIENDS FOR COFFEE OR BUILD UP FITNESS ON THE BIKE PATH. Alight FITS RIGHT INTO A FUN, HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.
With its lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame and upright flat-bar positioning, Alight is comfortable for a daily commute and sporty for longer rides. Women’s-specific geometry and sizing gives Alight a stable, confident ride quality. And thanks to integrated dropouts, it’s easy to personalize with racks and fenders.
With stylish urban looks, this flat bar commuter absorbs road chatter and is perfect for city or country rides. Complete with fast, reliable shifting and braking, this lightweight build is designed comfort and finesse. Get ready to create bigger goals and tackle new adventures!
With its lightweight design and upright flat-bar positioning, this premium bike makes it easy to pedal to work, zip around the city and get out onto country roads. Add a rack and panniers for more extensive weekend exploration or in-town carrying capacity. Modern finishes keep style at the forefront of every ride.
An upright riding position, flat handlebars, and 3F Design Philosophy make commuting or a casual spin comfortable without compromising efficiency.
The lightweight efficiency and balanced geometry of the ALUXX aluminum frame blends speed and stability for a ride that’s just plain fun.
Equipped with integrated dropouts for racks, fenders, or panniers, this bike blends urban style and road bike agility.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:Advanced-Grade Carbon Composite, ALUXX steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Sport Alloy
- Stem:Giant Sport
- Seatpost:Giant Sport, 27.2x375
- Saddle:Liv Contact Comfort (upright)
- Shifters:27 speed Shimano Altus
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Alivio
- Brakes:Tektro flat mount HD-R210F[160 rotor] R[160 rotor]
- Brake Levers:Tektro, hydraulic
- Cassette:Shimano CS-HG200, 11x34
- Chain:KMC X9 with Missing Link
- Crankset:Shimano Acera 26/36/48
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano
- Rims:Giant GX28 wheelset
- Hubs:Giant GX28 wheelset
- Spokes:Giant GX28 wheelset
- Tires:CrossCut Metro ERT (Easy Ride Tubeless), 700x35c
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
Liv’s EasyRide Tubeless (ERT) technology is an easy solution for Sport-level riders who ride occasionally for light fitness or go on weekend adventures and are seeking the advantages of tubeless tire without the expensive upgrade or mess. A special integrated liner creates air chamber that functions similar to a tube so it is easier to pump up your tires—think, more user-friendly, value-oriented and safety than performance and speed.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women.
Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible.
Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook.
Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file