Why buy bike from us?
THE SPIRITED POWER OF Embolden E+ ENTICES YOU TO SAY YES AT EVERY TURN, TACKLING NEW TERRAIN WHILE HAVING A BLAST, AND RIDING FURTHER AND FASTER THAN BEFORE.
Embolden E+ isn’t just your bike, it’s a gateway to a new level of play, utilizing a powerful SyncDrive Pro motor, RideControl ONE’s clean controls, and a confidence-inspiring Liv 3F frame design atop a 130 mm fork and 120 mm rear suspension. Ample standover height and a fully-integrated 500Whr battery let you maneuver through technical sections with ease. Tubeless-compatible Boost 27.5-inch wheels with plus size compatibility, combined with an efficient single-pivot linkage design, means quick and capable descending without batting an eye at climbs. Internal cable routing makes for a clean riding machine, and fender and kickstand compatibility make Embolden E+ the perfect choice for any route.
A lively blend of trail bike and pedal- assist, Embolden E+ is designed to smoothly tackle those trails you have been yearning to get to in that spare time you don’t have. Take Embolden E+ with that group of fast friends, or take her out confidently after an unfortunate hiatus from mountain biking. Because Embolden E+ is so eager to charge the trails, you’ll have the energy and time to conquer new goals on and off the bike. Relish in the freedom to join the quicker group ride, zip up the climbs and take a confidence- inspiring stance on the descents.
A SyncDrive Sport Motor, new fully integrated 500Whr battery, handlebar-mounted RideControl ONE with available App, and PedalPlus technology mean going further, faster, and more efficiently than before.
Agile and Functional
The 130/120 platform creates a playful and adjustable ride, and plus size compatible Boost 27.5x2.6" wheels create all-around capability.
Built with Liv’s 3F Design philosophy for a confidence-inspiring and maneuverable geometry, with suspension tuned for women by women, and prototypes tested to dial the final product.
- Frame:ALUXX SL-grade aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint suspension system
- Fork:SR Suntour XCR 27.5+, 130mm travel, tapered steerer, Lockout, Quick-Loc thru-axle
- Shock:RockShox Monarch R, 184x44mm, Standard Eyelet, custom tuned
- Handlebar:Giant Connect TR, 30.9mm
- Stem:Giant Connect
- Seatpost:Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle:Liv Contact upright
- Shifters:Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano SLX, 10-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes:Tektro HD-M735, 4/2-piston, hydraulic disc, 203mm
- Brake Levers:Tektro HD-M735
- Cassette:Shimano HG50-10, 11-36T, 10sp
- Chain:KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset:Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36T Steel Direct Mount ring
- Rims:Giant AM 27.5+, Tubeless ready, 35mm inner width, e-bike optimized
- Hubs:Giant eTracker Boost, Sealed Cartridge bearing, IS 6-bolt, [F] 110x15 [R] 141x9mm Quick-Release, e-bike optimized
- Spokes:Stainless Steel
- Tires:Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.6", Exo protect, Tubeless Ready
- Extras:Giant EnergyPak 6A Smart charger (60% charge in 60minutes)
- Motor:Giant SyncDrive Sport, 80Nm powered by YAMAHA, 350% tuneable support
- Sensors:Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Display:Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Battery:Giant EnergyPak 400, 36V 11.3Ah integrated Lithium-Ion
FlexPoint Suspension Technology
A proven “single-pivot” design that uses the flexing action of the chainstay/seatstay junction to produce a lightweight and durable suspension system with 4.7 inches/120mm of rear travel.
Hybrid Cycling Technology
Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce the most efficient, powerful and natural E-bike riding experience. It’s a seamless extension of a rider’s own power that sets Liv and Giant E-bikes apart from other “electric” bicycles. The system consists of four key innovative technologies that work in unison with your own body’s power output—a seamless extension of your own capabilities.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file