Why buy bike from us?
Should you have to modify a bike you've just bought for your child in order to make it safer on the road? No, we don't think so either.
It's the reason we developed the Acid 240 Allroad - the kind of mountain bike that kids have always wanted, with the safety features that allow parents to relax. The package includes mudguards for wet weather, LED lights so that your child can see and be seen, and a front brake modulator to prevent over-enthusiastic braking resulting in an unfortunate accident.
Brake levers are specially designed for the shorter reach of children's hands, and the Shimano 7 speed gear system is easy to use and puts the right gear for any situation just a click or two away. On top of all this, there's a Suntour suspension fork for noticeably better comfort and control on rough surfaces. It's everything, in other words, that your young rider needs to conquer roads and trails with the same bike.
- Frame Alu Lite 6061 Size 24"
- Fork SR Suntour Sf11
- Headset Cube A-Headset
- Stem Cube Alu Lite
- Handlebar Cube Alu Lite, 580mm, 12mm Rise
- Grips Velo
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RD-M310, 7-Speed
- Shifters Shimano SL-RS45 Revo Shift
- Brake System Alloy V-Brake With Powermodulator
- Crankset Prowheel, 32T, 140mm With Chainguard
- Front Hub Shimano Dh-C4000-1N
- Rear Hub Cube Aluminium
- Rims Aluminium
- Tyres Cube Impac Smartpac
- Pedals Cube Kid
- Saddle Cube Kid
- Seat Post Cube Alu Lite
- Seatclamp Cube
- Front Light Büchel Country Led
- Rear Light Trelock Standlight
- Kickstand Center Kickstand, Adjustable
- Mudguards Future Forms Snap On
- Bell Nuvo
- Weight 12,7 Kg
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file