The Leucadia is Haro's entry level BMX Bike.
Featuring a 18.5" top tube to suit the beginner rider plus durable 3-piece cranks, an alloy front load stem, 7.5" rise bars and a railed padded seat.
- Hi-ten frame with 18.5" top tube
- Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs
- Hi-ten bars 7.50" with Haro alloy top load stem
- Haro branded 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 165mm cranks with loose ball USA BB
- Tyres Kenda Kontact 20x2.25 F/R
- Brakes Tektro alloy 990
- 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Manufacturer's Code: HA1832
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file