Why buy bike from us?
THIS AERO ROAD MACHINE WAS DESIGNED TO HARNESS THE POWER OF WOMEN AND SLICE THROUGH WIND. GET ON AND GET AHEAD OF THE PACK.
The EnviLiv Advanced is the go-to bike whether you’re jumping into road racing, triathlons or training for an Ironman. The highly responsive yet compliant and lightweight Advanced-grade composite frame blends superb aero performance with a superior ride quality to reduce fatigue so you can race at your full potential. Designed by Liv’s team of female engineers using the 3F Design Philosophy, EnviLiv Advanced helps you harness every ounce of power while training or racing.
The bike is an extension of the body that combines a superior aero advantage with an efficient pedaling platform to produce the performance you have been training for. The women’s-specific geometry balances you over the bike, for flawless handling that is as easy to control on descents as it is on a sprint to the finish line.
The compact Advanced Composite frame, slender tubing, and stiffness tuned for the female rider is a serious climbing weapon.
OverDrive and PowerCore push the female rider to find her edge in any race or event by maximizing pedaling efficiency and stiffness.
Best Aero Road Bike
Realized by cutting edge tube shaping and a geometry that adds comfort and power to an aerodynamic body position.
- Frame:Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork:Advanced-Grade Composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Contact
- Stem:Giant Connect
- Seatpost:Carbon Vector
- Saddle:Liv Contact (forward)
- Shifters:Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes:Giant Control
- Brake Levers:Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette:Shimano Ultegra,11x30
- Chain:KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset:Shimano Ultegra, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano Press Fit
- Rims:Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Hubs:Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Spokes:Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Tires:Giant Gavia AC Lite, tubeless, 700x25c
Advanced Composite Technology
Liv’s High-Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this frameset in our own composite factory. Using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques, Liv’s Advanced-Grade Composite frames are designed to offer light weight and stiffness with optimal compliance.
Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, this fork steerer tube technology uses oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
AeroSystem Shaping Technology
Tubing shapes engineered using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and wind-tunnel data to optimize each tube shape for superior aerodynamic performance.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women.
Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible.
Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook.
Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file