Why buy bike from us?
Experience all the latest E-bike technologies including automatic support, navigation, and an integrated light system. DailyTour E+ is a fun new way to ride the road.
This versatile and practical E-bike is ideal for daily use in a variety of environments. It comes with all the built-in features you can think of, including a kickstand, lights, fenders and racks—all neatly designed and built to help you pack and carry your essentials. With a SyncDrive Life 60Nm motor, you also have the ability to ride in the automatic support mode. This technology determines the support you need and shifts automatically—so you can fully concentrate on the road. On-board navigation is another great feature, and it comes to you via a new RideControl EVO display that’s smoothly integrated into the handlebar. An integrated light system runs day and night, increasing your visibility and safety on the road. And a Monoshock OD2 suspension fork soaks up bumps to smooth out your ride.
With a SyncDrive Life 60Nm motor, you have the ability to ride in the smart support mode, which determines the support you need and shifts automatically.
On-board navigation comes to you via a new RideControl EVO display that’s smoothly integrated with the handlebar.
Integrated lights run in all light conditions, day and night, to increase visibility on the road.
- Frame:ALUXX SL Hydroformedaluminum frame for SyncDrive central motor, super smooth weld, integrated daylight
- Fork:RST Volante HLO 60mm travel, tappered steerer, hydraulic lockout
- Handlebar:Aluminum Trekking bar
- Stem:Aluminum angle adjustable 1¼"x 90mm
- Seatpost:Suspension 2-bolt micro-adjustable, 30,9x270mm
- Saddle:Selle Royal Essenza gel
- Pedals:VP191 light weight aluminum
- Shifters:Shimano Nexus 7speed RevoShift
- Brakes:Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers:Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- Chain:KMX Z1e HX, e-bike optimized
- Crankset:Giant aluminum, 38T
- Rims:Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c aluminium, e-bike optimized
- Hubs:Shimano TX-505 Disc [F], Shimano Nexus 7 Disc [R]
- Spokes:Stainless steel
- Tires:Schwalbe Energiser Life 622x47 Green Guard
- Extras:Giant EnergyPak Smart charger (60% charge in 60minutes)
- Motor:Giant SyncDrive Life, automatic support, 5-mode, 300% tunable support, 60Nm, powered by YAMAHA
- Sensors:Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Display:Giant RideControl Charge
- Battery:Giant EnergyPak 500Wh
- Lighting:Giant Numen 40 integrated 40Lux automatic front LEDGiant Numen iD integrated day-time LEDAxa Blueline rear LED
- Carrier:MIK rack. System bag & basket compatible
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Hybrid Cycling Technology
Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce the most efficient, powerful and natural E-bike riding experience. It’s a seamless extension of a rider’s own power that sets Giant E-bikes apart from other “electric” bicycles. The system consists of four key innovative technologies that work in unison with your own body’s power output—a seamless extension of your own capabilities.
RideControl EVO represents state-of-the-art design and aesthetics. Clean, rounded corners give it an elegant look and feel. And with its aluminum housing, the RideControl EVO is more shockproof and durable, even on rough terrain. The RideControl EVO can be connected with Bluetooth by our dealers and offers USB charging possibilities. The Bluetooth connectivity makes sure the RideControl can be updated—meaning you’ll always be up to date with the latest software technology.
The Giant SyncDrive Life is the ideal solution for E-bikes with low step-through frames. This compact, mid-drive motor ensures perfect weight distribution, which makes the E-bike more stable and balanced. Centralized mass leads to a natural weight balance while riding and while stopped. SyncDrive Life helps you ride with comfort and freedom, delivering a maximum 60Nm (Newton Meters) of torque with proven performance and reliability.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file