Looking for a better price on this product?
Why buy bike from us?
Habit - A Mountain Bike for Mountain Biking.
Completely redesigned for 2019, the ALL-NEW Habit gets a new look, progressive geometry and the new Proportional Response suspension design, turning this do-it-all fun machine into a full-on trail slayer.
Climbs and Descends like a Champ
Equipped with 29" wheels, Big grippy tires and 130MM of travel front and rear, the Habit is built to tame unruly trails everywhere
Modern Trail Spec
The Habit is ready to ride with properly wide bars, a short stem, powerful brakes, 1X drivetrain and, of course, a dropper post- all to give the rider complete command of the trail, any trail
The Habit is designed to be a "daily ride" with proven durable suspension pivots, tube-in-tube internal cable routing and is built for easy service- no proprietary tools required
- Frame: ALL-NEW Habit Alloy
- Fork: RockShox Sektor RL, 130mm, DebonAir, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance DPS EVOL, 130mm, 3-Pos adj.
- Rims: WTB STX i23 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Shimano MT400 15x110 front, MT400 12x148 rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g (Ai Offset Dish - rear)
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.5" WT front, High Roller II 2.3" rear, Dual compound, EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Race Face Ride Cinch, 30T
- Crank Option: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face Outboard BB
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-46, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX GS
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 hydro disc, 180/180mm RT46 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT400 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M-XL)
Innovations and Technologies
Ai delivers some of the shortest stays on the trail and has way more tire clearance and frame stiffness that any traditional boost design can muster.
The flip chip allows riders to have 27+ compatibility with the same frame
Two piece alloy links keep the suspension moving smoothly.
Our very own Lockr thru-axle pivot system creates a rock solid connection between both sides of the swing arm and the main frame for instantaneous response. No twist, no flex and no special tools required.
Have peace of mind while strategically placed rubber protects your piece.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour