Why buy bike from us?
Looking for one bike to do it all? Allow us to introduce the Aim Allroad - a versatile all-rounder that'll slot neatly into your life.
From weekend offroad adventures to the daily commute, its combination of mountain bike ruggedness and urban practicality is tough to beat. Clip-on mudguards, built-in lighting system and a CUBE kickstand are the perfect setup for city streets, while the Suntour suspension fork, wide-ranging gears and powerful mechanical disc brakes are all you need to keep riding when the Tarmac stops. We've even refined the rack and guard mounting system for 2019, so you can add a luggage carrier quickly, easily and incredibly unobtrusively. Is this bike the best of both worlds? We think so - and, because it's available with our Size Split system, you're sure to be able to find the perfect fit for you.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file