Why buy bike from us?
Give CUBE's product designers the freedom to use only the very best materials and components, and this is the kind of thing they come up with.
The Elite C:68 SLT is more than just a race bike; it's an exceptionally light, astonishingly stiff and incredibly rapid cross-country machine. For 2019 we've equipped it with Sram's standard-setting XX1 1x12 groupset with an all-new carbon crankset. From the Fox Float Factory Stepcast fork to the range-topping Newmen cockpit components, we simply picked the best of the best and left it at that. Even the DT Swiss wheelset is carbon, giving this ultralight race bike a uniquely high-tech appeal that translates, very simply, into blistering performance.
- Frame: C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB, 12x142mm, Integrated Cable Routing, Dropper Post Ready
- Fork: Fox 32 Float SC FIT4 Factory, Tapered, 15x110mm, Kashima Coated, 100mm, 2-Position Remote Lever
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced SL 318.0, Carbon, 740mm
- Grips: Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Sram XX1 Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Sram XX1 Eagle™ Trigger
- Brake System: Sram Level Ultimate, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Sram XX1 Eagle™ DUB, 34T, 175mm
- Chain: Sram PC-XX1 Eagle™
- Cassette: Sram XG-1299, 10-50T
- Wheelset: DT XRC1200 Spline, Carbon, 15x110mm / 12x142mm
- Tyres: Rear -Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin, Front - Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, 2.25, LiteSkin
- Saddle: Fi´zi:k Antares R1 Carbon
- Seat Post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Superlight, 31.8mm
- Weight: 8,8 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file