Why buy bike from us?
When the urge to explore further afield becomes too much to resist, you'll need a partner in crime - or, at the very least, a bike that'll be with you for every turn of the pedals.
Have you met the Access Pro? It's built for the job. Light, comfortable and well-equipped, it's a bike that as good to ride as it is to look at. We've built the frame around two different wheel sizes so that every rider can find her perfect fit, from the 13.5 inch frame with 27.5 inch wheels to the 19 inch 29er. Whichever one you choose, the light and grippy Schwalbe Smart Sam 2.25 in tyres, combined with the remote lockout-equipped Suntour fork and powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, give you all the comfort and control you'll need to tackle any trail with confidence. Smooth-shifting and wide-ranging Shimano gears will help you tackle even the steepest of climbs, and we selected the rider contact points - like grips, handlebar and saddle - specifically to fit the female form. Get inspired, and get riding... on the Access Pro.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM RL Disc, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Headset: CUBE No.10 Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 660mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M592, 9-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M4000, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT100, 9-Speed, 40x30x22T, 170mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG53
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400, 12-36T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: CUBE WS Active 1.1
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13,9 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file