Why buy bike from us?
The Axial C:62 SL's combination of the best frame materials and the finest components makes it the perfect choice for the racer in you, whether you're battling for position in the peloton or duking it out with your training buddies.
You don't need to compromise, because we didn't either. The frame features our premium C:62 carbon for the ultimate in low weight and exceptional stiffness, and it's matched by a full C:62 carbon fork up front. Shimano's 2x11 Ultegra transmission serves up flawless gear shifts every time, while matching hydraulic disc brakes offer perfect modulation and control in any weather conditions. Throw in the light, stiff and strong Newmen wheelset and grippy, fast-rolling Continental tyres, and you've got all the ingredients for a supremely quick, agile and light race machine.
- Frame: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology Aero Frame, Flat Mount Disc, Road Aero Endurance Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm
- Fork: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-F
- Brake System: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift / Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL R.32
- Tyres: Conti Grand Prix 4000S II Kevlar, 25x622
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat Post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 7,9 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file