Why buy bike from us?
Roads aren't always smooth, and adventure doesn't have limits. These were our thoughts when we set out to build the Newroad WS - a bike that will allow you to keep riding where other road bikes fear to tread.
Nimble, adaptable and rugged enough to take tarmac, gravel, mud and just about any surface you care to mention in its stride, it'll open your eyes to new possibilities. With a purpose-designed aluminium frame and carbon bladed fork, there's ample clearance to run up to 40mm width tyres for superb grip, comfort and control - we chose Schwalbe's G-One Allround tyres for their great perforance. Shimano's reliable Tiagra 10 speed transmission puts the gear you need for any eventuality right at your fingertips, and Tektro Spyre disc brakes offer ample all-weather stopping power. The only question is, where will your next ride take you?
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Gravel Comfort Geometry, Flat Mount Disc, Fender & Rack Option, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: CUBE Nuroad Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700-GS, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm Clamp
- Brake System: TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T
- Chain: Shimano KMC X10
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift / Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 CX
- Tyres: Schwalbe G-One Allround, Kevlar, 35-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active Race WS
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8 mm
- Weight: 10,5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file