Why buy bike from us?
BOSCH eBIKE TECHNOLOGY
An electric drive from Bosch gives you flexibility, speed and comfort on the road. Climb onto your bike and feel the flow!
EBikes move smoothly thanks to the built-in power assistance and fluid shifts, gathering speed quickly and almost effortlessly. Discover new options that are good for you and the environment. Go further with greater ease than ever before. Feel the relaxing riding sensation as you cruise on your eBike. Ride your bike wherever, whenever and however you want...
ELECTRIC CITY BIKES
Discover new ways to move around the city with your new eBike. With it's smooth ride, you'll feel the comfort as you pedal lightly through the busy streets and romantic allies, and we guarantee you - if you try it, you will not want to get off.
You may not regard yourself as a pro, in cycling terms. But the Town Sport Hybrid Pro takes its job - as an easy-to-live-with, safe and dependable urban Bosch e-bike - very seriously.
That's why we equipped it with Shimano's wide-ranging Deore 10 speed transmission. With easy shifts and an extraordinarily broad gear range, there's no hill too steep for you, the Town Sport Hybrid Pro and its powerful Bosch Active Plus drive unit. Strong and dependable Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide safe, assured stopping in any weather conditions and the Suntour suspension fork - with lockout - takes the sting out of potholed city streets. We even fitted an adjustable stem and suspension seatpost, so you can be assured of the best fit and a comfortable ride. And the integrated luggage carrier matches the frame's sleek looks while providing a strong, stable and secure platform for you to carry everything you need with you. That's why it's a Pro: we sweated the details, so you don't have to.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Comfort Ride Geometry, Premium Comfort And Safety, Integrated Carrier 2.0, Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX-E25 HLO, 50mm, Lockout
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- Handlebar: CUBE Comfort Shape Bar
- Grips: Natural Fit GRIP Comfort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 10-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT400, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: FSA Metropolis Comfort, 38T, 165mm
- Chain: KMC X10e
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-42T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE EX23, 36H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Range Cruiser, Active, K-Guard, 47x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Nuvola
- Seat Post: CUBE Suspension Seatpost, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm; EE42: CUBE Screwlock 31.8mmm
- Front Light: AXA Compactline 20, 6-12V, DC
- Rear Light: Herrmans H-Trace
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguards: SKS Stingray
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Carrier: CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 400
- Drive Unit: Bosch Drive Unit Active Plus (50Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Display: Bosch Intuvia
- Chain Guard: Herrmans Halo-38
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Weight: 24,5 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file