Why buy bike from us?
BOSCH eBIKE TECHNOLOGY
An electric drive from Bosch gives you flexibility, speed and comfort on the road. Climb onto your bike and feel the flow! EBikes move smoothly thanks to the built-in power assistance and fluid shifts, gathering speed quickly and almost effortlessly. Discover new options that are good for you and the environment. Go further with greater ease than ever before. Feel the relaxing riding sensation as you cruise on your eBike. Ride your bike wherever, whenever and however you want...
ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES
Feel the adrenaline as you move through rough terrain, cut the turns, feel the wind on your back. All with less effort, so you can ride further and faster with your electric bike. From now on, you will be focusing on the pure fun and excitement of the ride. Hold on, our electric mountain bikes also give you the performance you need on the trails.
When you're ready to explore that little bit further push a little bit harder and experience a little bit more, you'll need a Bosch e-bike that's going to help you push your limits.
The Access Hybrid SL's powerful Bosch CX drive system will match your every pedal revolution with a dose of extra power, making the most of the slick Shimano XT and SLX gears and giving you the strength and range to tackle any climb. The beautifully crafted frame is available in a wide range of sizes to suit every woman, thanks to our innovative Size Split system, and is complemented by the smooth and easily adjustable RockShox Judy Gold air suspension fork. Cockpit components like saddle, stem and grips are carefully tailored to the female anatomy, for the best in comfort and control. There's even scope for a quick and easy upgrade to a stealth dropper post, to make adventurous line choices that little bit easier. With powerful hydraulic disc brakes, Newmen cockpit components and grippy Schwalbe 2.6in tyres, every detail of this bike is designed to just get out of your way... and work flawlessly. Ride, after ride, after ride. Because sometimes, more really is more.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Agile Ride Geometry, Tapered Headtube, Boost 148, Internal Cable Routing, Full Integrated Battery
- Fork: RockShox Judy Gold Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm, eMTB Approved, Lockout
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution 318.10, 720mm
- Grips: Natural Fit GRIP All Terrain
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT520/BR-MT500, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Crankset: FSA CK-745, 15T, 175mm
- Chain: KMC X11e, EcoProTeQ
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, PerfL, 2.60
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle:Natural Fit Active WS
- Seat Post: Newmen Evolution, 30.9mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500
- Drive Unit: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Weight: 22,2 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file