Why buy bike from us?
We designed the Nature to be the perfect introduction to the joys of freedom on two wheels.
Whether you need a bike for getting around town or exploring further afield at the weekend, this is the tool for the job. With a high quality aluminium frame featuring details you wouldn't normally see at this price, it's a comfortable, easy to use and low maintenance riding companion. With the comfort of a suspension fork, a smooth-shifting Shimano 24 speed transmission and the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes, you can rely on your Nature to get you there in style and complete safety.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX, 63mm
- Headset: CUBE H863, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TX800, Topswing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano ST-TX800
- Brake System: Tektro HD-M285, Hydr. Disc Brake, 160/160
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TX801, 48x36x26T, BB-UN100, 175mm,
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Front Hub: CUBE K68F Alloy Light
- Rear Hub: CUBE K68R Alloy Light
- Rims: CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Impac Streetpac, 42x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: CUBE Active 1.1
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 14,0 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file