Why buy bike from us?
Built to be well equipped and ready for any challenge, the Nature SL brings a new degree of freedom, versatility and performance to the crossover category.
No trail is too tough and no climb too steep for the smooth-shifting Shimano 10 speed transmission, comfortable Suntour suspension fork and powerful hydraulic disc brakes. By designing around a high quality, lightweight aluminium chassis and selecting components known for the reliability and function, we've created the ideal bike for fitness, for fun and for all kinds of everyday adventures. Comfort, safety and performance all rolled into one - what more could you ask for?
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Cross Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX D LO Air, 63mm
- Headset: FSA No. 10, 1 1/8, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Tour
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-T8000, 10-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT FD-T8000, Top Swing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T551, Hollowtech II, 48x36x26T, 175mm, Integrated BB, Chainguard
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 44x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 12,7 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file