Why buy bike from us?
The CUBE Touring Pro has two standout features.
First, of course, there's its high quality aluminium frame. Light, comfortable and efficient for even long days in the saddle, it'll win you over the moment you turn the pedals for the first time. Second, there's its powerful hydraulic disc brake system. Why did we select disc brakes for our versatile tourer? Simple: because they slow you down safely and reliably, whatever the weather's doing. And that's an important consideration, whether you're an everyday rider braving the traffic on the way to work or an occasional tourer, exploring at the weekends. Combined with the reliable 24 speed Shimano transmission, a full complement of mudguards, rear luggage carrier and a built-in lighting system, it's the perfect companion for many, many miles of riding pleasure.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Trekking Comfort Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX, 63mm
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm; EE: CUBE Comfort Shape Bar
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-M360, 8-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M310, Topswing, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M310, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-T801, 48x36x26T, 175mm
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 36H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Nuvola
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front Light: AXA Compactline 20, AC
- Rear Light: Trelock LS 613 Duo Flat
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguards: CUBE Black Shiny
- Carrier: Racktime AddIt CUBE Edition, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Weight: 16,5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file