Why buy bike from us?
Don't be deceived by its understated looks - the Travel SL is no ordinary sports tourer.
A lightweight machine built around Shimano's low maintenance 8 speed hub gear and Gates' durable belt drive, it makes rattling gears, oily chains and regular maintenance distant memories rather than constant irritations. Wherever you're headed and whatever load you're carrying, the near-indestructible drive belt and smooth simplicity of the hub gears mean you can concentrate on the adventure, and stop worrying about the bike. With powerful hydraulic disc brakes, low rider front rack compatibility and a full complement of touring gear - including kickstand, lights and mudguards - it's the ideal lightweight, round-the-world companion.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Urban Double Butted
- Fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z Semi-Integrated 1 1/8"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine SL-S7000
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Gates S150 CDN, 46T, 170mm, BB Thun Zumba
- Chain: Gates CDN, 113T
- Sprocket: Gates CDN, 22T
- Front Hub: Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano Alfine SG-S700, 8-Speed
- Rims: CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Mondial, Kevlar, 42x622
- Pedals: VP 615M
- Saddle: Selle Royal Lookin Athletic, Royalgel™
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front Light: Busch&Müller Lumotec IQ-XS N Plus
- Rear Light: Busch&Müller Toplight 2C
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguards: SKS Stingray
- Bell: Knog Oi
- Carrier: Racktime AddIt CUBE Edition, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible
- Weight: 14,3kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file