Why buy bike from us?
Higher, further, faster, more - the SL Road SL could have been built for Strava KOM-chasers or, indeed, anyone who enjoys the thrill of greater speed and more distance.
A featherweight, minimalist speed package combining Shimano's superb Ultegra groupset, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and DT Swiss wheels, it's crying out to be ridden hard and is, in the right hands, nearly as quick as a real race bike.There's everything you need here for speed but, of course, we've kept an eye on comfort and safety too.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite Crossroad Taper Double Butted
- Fork: CUBE Road Race, Carbon, Disc, Taper
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Tour
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-GS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano SL-RS700
- Brake System: Shimano Deore BR-M6000, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- Wheelset: DT Swiss P1800 Spline, QR/QR, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Kojak, Performance Kevlar, 35x622
- Pedals: CUBE Aluminium MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal MTB
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 9,7kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file