Why buy bike from us?
When you push yourself to perform at your absolute best in all your training and racing, it's only natural that you'll want a bike that meets your expectations.
That's why we created the CUBE AMS 100 C:68 SLT 29 - to match your performance on the race course and get you another pedal revolution closer to the podium. How? Simple: by starting with our proven carbon four bar suspension chassis and selecting only the very best components. Sram's light, slick and precise XX1 Eagle transmission transfers your power to the stiff, agile Newmen wheelset. Sleek, featherweight Newmen cockpit components keep you on track. And Kashima coated Fox suspension ensures that every race course undulation is ironed out. If there's a faster, lighter, more efficient and more reliable cross-country race bike out there, we've yet to see it.
- Frame: C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG, ERC, FSP 4-Link, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 32 Float SC FIT4 Factory, 2-Position Remote Lever, Tapered, 15x110mm Kabolt Axle, 100mm, Kashima Coated
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution SL 318.2, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced SL 318.0, Carbon, 740mm
- Grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Sram XX1 Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Shifters: Sram XX1 Eagle™ Trigger
- Brake System: Sram Level Ultimate, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Sram XX1 Eagle™ Carbon DUB 32T, 175mm
- Chain: Sram PC-XX1 Eagle™
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Factory Remote EVOL, 165x38mm, 2-Position Remote Lever, Kashima Coated
- Cassette: Sram XG-1299, 10-50T
- Wheelset: Newmen Advanced SL X.22 Carbon, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe Thunder Burt, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.1, LiteSkin
- Front tyre: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.1, LiteSkin
- Saddle: CUBE SLT Zero Carbon
- Seat Post: Newmen Advanced SL, Carbon, 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 9,5 kg
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file